Your Lying Eyes

Dedicated to uncovering the truth that stands naked before your lying eyes.

E-mail Me

Twitter: yourlyingeyes

20 April 2012

The Secret Service Debacle

Ok, so the secret service guys behaved poorly. Perhaps they should indeed be sacked. But if I were a politician who is currently or might soon be dependent on these guys to keep me and my family safe I might be a little cautious about flaunting my indignation over these alleged transgressions. I mean scoring political points is all well and good, but do you really want to do so at their expense?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a reach but maybe the whole thing is a brilliant political move by the Obama camp to sour the SS on protecting his enemies.

April 20, 2012 11:57 AM  
Blogger ziel said...

It's quite a reach, but Obama's got to be looking a lot better to the service guys now than he might have before.

April 21, 2012 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home