Your Lying Eyes

Dedicated to uncovering the truth that stands naked before your lying eyes.

E-mail Me

Twitter: yourlyingeyes

23 July 2010

Another Golf Graph

Steve Sailer notes that even Charles Murray is opining on the Woods v Nicklaus controversy. Murray reproduces a chart from his terrifically fun book Human Accomplishment showing the distribution of career major wins by number of golfers. Here's Murray's chart:
Since I've got this data already stored in a handy manner, I thought I'd update it thru today. It looks very much the same, except that the numbers are even more skewed towards the lower number of winners (or is it the other way around? I always seem get the term "skewed" backwards) - and of course his chart is the product of a professional graphics editor. I'll have to work on that.
Do read both links.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rebecca said...

Wow, there is a lot of helpful information in this post!

September 21, 2012 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home