Your Lying Eyes

Dedicated to uncovering the truth that stands naked before your lying eyes.

E-mail Me

Twitter: yourlyingeyes

26 September 2005

Did The White House Blow It With Roberts?

So argues Mickey Kaus - the idea being they wasted such an unassailable candidate by using him to replace the conservative Rehnquist rather than the MOR O'Connor. Perhaps. But I think they blew it on a much more fundamental level - by having Roberts grovel, equivocate, and prevaricate his way around his prior writings and judicial philosophy, they gave in to the basic premise that conservative views are shameful - not the kinds of opinions civilized people admit to holding.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well....hmmmmmm....I wonder which political group "killing" unborn babies falls under? shameful? Shame, shame on the Liberals!!

Visit my blog at: www.mydysfunctionallifeinthetwilightzone.blogspot.com

October 05, 2005 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brutally Honest: What If Bush Is Right? by Tom JunodWhat If Bush Is Right? by Tom Junod. I'm taking a break from work hell and doing what I enjoy, checking out the blogosphere. ...

May 03, 2006 9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

November 18, 2009 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home