Your Lying Eyes

Dedicated to uncovering the truth that stands naked before your lying eyes.

E-mail Me

Twitter: yourlyingeyes

13 April 2010

He's Come, He's Come! - Emmanuel!

The New York Times leaves litte to the imagination regarding how we're supposed to think of the anointed one and the world's rejoicing at his arrival. Here's the picture they're highlighting on line in their coverage of the Security Summit.


In case any of you are groggy reading this and don't get it, here's the template for comparison:

A friend sent it along to Drudge who loves to highlight these kinds of things, but nothing yet, and I've seen no one else comment. My jaw dropped when I saw it - and I'd thought I'd seen about everything we could see from the Times's Obama worship.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Z8oAIQGDYlQ/Ryy8isDO1hI/AAAAAAAAANs/a2rk6sdowdo/s1600/Last_Supper_Mel_Brooks.jpg

April 13, 2010 6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Utterly, wow. I'm going back to Auster's to read the latest on separation.

April 14, 2010 11:23 PM  
Anonymous Harlem said...

Ziel: Incredible pick up. Very eerie. I mean someone out there putting the two pictures together, not the pictures themselves.
Harlem

April 23, 2010 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home